Rounds® Government and VA Applications
TCI Software is a Certified DoD Contractor and a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) that is dedicated to improving the way care is delivered to our veterans.
Rounds is available in two versions:
- Rounds Patient Experience Application
- Rounds Enterprise Application
TCI’s First Version: Rounds Patient Experience Application
A low-cost, entry level outpatient version that captures patient experience, satisfaction and quality data in real-time as patients leave their appointments.
- Collect patient satisfaction data in real-time as they leave clinic visits.
- Monitor and analyze how patients feel about their experience at your VA clinics 24/7.
- Plug & play set-up with customized questions.
- Software, devices, installation and maintenance are included in our program costs.
How does the Rounds Patient Experience Application work?
- Simple three step process.
- Hassle free and easy installation, we provide both the device and the software.
- Clinics can be set up in as few as 72 hours.
Step 1: Patients are asked to provide feedback during checkout following a clinic visit.
Patients will complete a 10-12 question survey using an on-site tablet.
Step 2: You choose the questions.
Customize your questions to suit your patient response needs.
Step 3: Log into your own personal dashboard, to view your results.
Answers to the survey questions are uploaded in real-time and immediately retrievable.
TCI’s Second Version: Rounds Enterprise Application
An enterprise inpatient solution that includes the ROI calculator and integrates with hospital data systems.
- Track key financial metrics, appointment wait times, and Veteran Choice program metrics.
- Monitor and analyze patient experience before discharge.
- Monitor your program and access your reports on–demand 24/7.
- Monitor financial performance by hospital and clinical unit.
- Collect patient satisfaction and quality of care data upon patient discharge.
- Completely customizable.
How does the Rounds Enterprise Application work?
The Rounds Enterprise Application is an all-in-one dashboard. It’s easy-to-read (no spreadsheets) and easy-to-use. All you have to do is choose the date range and report you want to see. The sample report screen below shows the current financial performance (profitability) by hospital and clinical unit within each hospital. Plus, it shows the total number of Veterans served during the reporting period, the percentage of appointments that were kept, the number of days Veterans are waiting for appointments and patient reported quality of care and satisfaction scores.
To learn more about TCI’s Rounds Enterprise Application or to Schedule a demonstration Click Here.